At K J Stoneman & Co Ltd we take your data privacy very serious and as such have a Data Privacy Statement that details how we use, store and share your data.
We may contact you in the future as advised K J Stoneman & Co Ltd and our nominated partner suppliers to ensure the ongoing safety and care of your machine and that any policies are maintained and where consent is provided for the replacement of your machine and any related products.
Under the regulations you have the right to request copies of your data, rectification of your data, erasure of your data, object to or restrict the use of your data and where our system allow to request electronic access to copies of your data in digital format.
K J Stoneman & Co Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting K J Stoneman & Co Ltd you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. Financial and credit card information which will not be stored.
We use personal data we collect from you to manage your account, contact you regarding service and to make you aware of any offers we feel may interest you.
Information we collect about you when visiting our website
The information systems and programs used for the operation of the Website collect some items of personal data, transmission of which is inherent in the use of Internet communication protocols (e.g. IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Website, the URI – Uniform Resource Identifier addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the digital code regarding the status of the answer given by the server (successful, error, etc.), and other parameters relating to the User’s operating system and IT environment). Although this information is not collected for the purpose of being associated with identified data subjects, due to its nature it may enable Users to be identified as a result of processing and association with data held by third parties.
In some cases, personal data is collected by K J Stoneman & Co Ltd with various technologies, including “cookies”. Cookies consist of a set of data sent by a website to a “browser” (which could be your browser). This information can then be stored on the computer (including your computer) by means of a tag that identifies the computer but not the user.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate, the other services we provide and/or any of our social media pages. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We may share your information with selected third parties including
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our staff, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where it is reasonable to do so. (if consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
- Where we are required by law.
- In relation to any legal proceedings, either ongoing or prospective,
- With the intention of exercising, establishing or defending our legal rights (including providing information to other party(s) in respect of the prevention of fraud for example; and
- Disclosure with a purchaser(s) or prospective purchaser(s) of any business or asset that we may either be in the process of, or planning to dispose of.
Security of personal information
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alternation of your personal information.
We will store all the personal data you provide on secure servers which are password and firewall protected.
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- Have any inaccuracies contained therein corrected;
- Have your personal data erased;
- Have a restriction placed upon processing your data;
- you may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you via subject access request.
- Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming identity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the most practical format unless otherwise stipulated and reasonably possible.
- We may withold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- If you instruct is to no longer process your personal data we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do so as quickly as possible.
If you require any further clarification please contact, Kelly Addisson.